- Iron Wire
- Electro Galvanized Wire
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Wire
- Stainless Steel Wire
- Loop Tie Wire
- PVC Coated Wire
- Spool Wire
- Straight and Cut Wire
- U Type Wire
- Copper Wire
- Black Annealed Wire
- Big Coil Galvanized Iron Wire
- Black Iron Wire
- Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
- Stainless Steel Woven Mesh
- Stainless Steel Crimped Wire Mesh
- Stainless Steel Printing Screen
- Stainless Steel Welded Wire Mesh
- Stainless Steel Perforated Metal
- Bar Support
- Individual High Chair
- Slab Bolster
- Beam Bolster
Newshome>>Production Process of Galvanized Iron Wire
Production Process of Galvanized Iron Wire
People produce superior galvanized iron wire with careful control of every processes from steel rod coil, wire drawing, annealing, rust removing, acid washing, boiling, drying and galvanizing to wire coiling.
During the production process, people usually use lead annealing instead of oil fired furnace. They have adopted this modern technology for better quality product due to following reasons:
* Though lead annealing is costlier than oil fired furnace, the softening of wire is better due to uniform penetration of heat throughout the cross section of wire.
* In oil fired furnace, scaling in wires are formed which are avoided by lead annealing.
* In oil fired furnace, there is the possibility of oil spot formation which again is avoided in lead annealing.
* The finished products are better rust-resistant because we use world class lubricants.
* The packing of galvanized wire can be divided two types: small coil and big coil. The small coil is 0.3kg, 0.5kg, 0.6kg and 1kg. While the big coil is 20kg, 25kg and 50kg/coil. Single coil package can be as small as 10 kg and up to maximum 1000 kg per coil.
* It also can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire or further processed into straightened cut wire or U type wire.