- Iron Wire
- Electro Galvanized Wire
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Wire
- Stainless Steel Wire
- Loop Tie Wire
- PVC Coated Wire
- Spool Wire
- Straight and Cut Wire
- U Type Wire
- Copper Wire
- Black Annealed Wire
- Big Coil Galvanized Iron Wire
- Black Iron Wire
- Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
- Stainless Steel Woven Mesh
- Stainless Steel Crimped Wire Mesh
- Stainless Steel Printing Screen
- Stainless Steel Welded Wire Mesh
- Stainless Steel Perforated Metal
- Bar Support
- Individual High Chair
- Slab Bolster
- Beam Bolster
Newshome>>Introduction of Electro Galvanized Wire
Introduction of Electro Galvanized Wire
Our company offers electro galvanized wire in size range 0.14mm to 5.0mm, of consistent mechanical properties, uniform zinc coating and bright surface. The zinc coated of electro galvanized wire is highly resistant to moisture and mechanical damage than other surface coatings and have a very bright and smooth surface finish.
The main materials of electro galvanized wire is galvanized wire, mild steel wire and carbon steel wire.
Excellent flexibility and softness
Good corrosion resistance
Firm zinc coating
Minimum wire diameter tolerance
Various size and coil weight available
We produce superior electro galvanized wire with careful control of every processes from steel rod coil, wire drawing, annealing, rust removing, acid washing, boiling, drying and galvanizing to wire coiling. During the production process, we use lead annealing instead of oil fired furnace. We have adopted this modern technology for better quality product due to following reasons:
* Though lead annealing is costlier than oil fired furnace, the softening of wire is better due to uniform penetration of heat throughout the cross section of wire.
* In oil fired furnace, scaling in wires are formed which are avoided by lead annealing.
* In oil fired furnace, there is the possibility of oil spot formation which again is avoided in lead annealing.
* Our products are better rust-resistant because we use world class lubricants.